Have you tried right-clicking on the yellow triangle icon and then select troubleshoot? Doing this will allow your Windows Operating system to fix the issue automatically. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, please provide the following information:
I will be giving you some recommendations, that can try to help you resolve this issue. Here it goes.
1. Update Windows 7. This will make sure that all your OS components are working and updated. Go to the Windows website and scan for updates.
2. Try to bypass the router to see if the router firewall is causing the connection issue. You can do this by directly connecting the modem cable to your computer’s network card
3. If you are experiencing the issue only in Internet Explorer, please optimize your browser settings by restoring it to default and deleting cache and cookies
4. Temporarily disable your Security software and try connecting to the Internet. This can be done by right clicking on the security icon and then select disable
5. Click on Start, Type CMD on search field and hit ENTER. On the CMD window, type ipconfig /release hit enter and then type ipconfig /renew, enter again. This will assign new IP address to your network.
Hello again. I tried all your recommendation and what happened was, I cannot update Windows 7 because I don’t have Internet connection.
I tried bypassing the router and disabling the security program but I was still unable to connect to the Internet.
When I performed the ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew, my computer was able to go online and I was again able to browse the Internet. However, after restarting, the same issue occurs and I need to do the ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew steps all over again.
I think the problem with your computer is your Windows’ connection settings. It appears that your computer is not automatically obtaining an IP address and DNS server address, in order for you to connect. Here is what you need to do to fix the issue:
Repair your Windows 7 OS using the installation CD.
After you’re done with repairing Windows, restart your computer and then perform the ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew steps on CMD
3. Once you are connected, update your Windows 7 Operating System
4. On your control panel, go to Network and Sharing Center and then click on Local Area Connection.
5. Click on Properties, and then make sure that the Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically is selected.
Make your house a home! With just some simple changes, you can add personality and give every room that attractive "homey" feel. Start by making practical design decisions with furniture and finishes to create...
Sim, also known as Subscriber Identity Module, is a small plastic card that slots into the mobile phone. Sim holds mobile number information and allows to make and receive calls, messaging and use data....
Silicon Valley is a place in the southern San Francisco Bay Area. The name was established in the early 1970s due to the region's involvement in silicon transistor production and research. The neighborhood is...
The finest laptops are powerful enough to do your daily tasks, comfortable enough to use all day, and power-efficient enough to ensure you don't run out of battery power unexpectedly. Of course, all these...
While looking for a chemical-free way to clear and purify both durable and low grounds in your home, a steam cleaner is an excellent solution. With a spurt of superheated steam, this cleaning equipment...
Internet monitoring software keeps a log of all internet activities. You can install this type of software on your computer remotely or by the administrator. An operating console controls this software. This type of...
A Hard Disk Drive is usually partitioned into various smaller drives for optimization. A partition manager helps make this process easier and more efficient. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best partition manager software.