N/APosted on - 02/21/2017
I am preparing for a presentation. For the presentation, I have prepared a dataset in MS Excel. I want to present this data in a very professional way. For this purpose, how to create a cover page in excel? Please help.
MS Excel Enquiry – How To Create A Cover Page In Excel? Please Help.
It is a great idea to present your Excel sheet in a very professional and good-looking manner. Follow the steps below to create a background and lot more in MS Excel.
- Open your MS Excel worksheet.
- Go to ‘Views’ from the menu bar.
- Select the option to design a custom layout.
- Select the complete documents (all the cells) and merge the layout with it.
- The page is now ready. It functions as a word document with background with all the utility of MS Excel.