N/APosted on - 04/10/2015
I bought a new desktop computer few months ago. Mozilla is working fine in the last few days. Recently I noticed it is accessing websites very slow and will eventually display “web page cannot can’t be displayed!” I want to know what is the reason of this? How quickly and permanent fix this problem? Can you provide me step-by-step solution for this problem? Do I need to return my desktop since I still have my warranty with it? Please help me make my browser work. Thank you!
Mozilla Firefox not working with my Windows 7
If this is a problem, I would like to start a clean installation of Mozilla. Uninstall first Firefox by following the options below.
1. Go to Start >> Control Panel >> click Add/Remove programs.
2. Select Mozilla and uninstall it.
3. Restart your computer.
Next step, you need to reinstall the browser from the official website. Make it sure it’s from the official website only. After installing it try to remove the temporary files.
1. Go to Start >> type “*.tmp”.
2. A new window will op-up and select all that will appear in the monitor by pressing and holding “Ctrl” + “A”.
3. Delete all temporary files by pressing and holding “Shift” + “A”.
4. Close window.
Another alternative way to fix this is to accept all cookies in your browser.
1. Go to Control Panel >> and select “Internet Option”.
2. Go to “Privacy Tab” and pull down the “throttle” to “Accept All Cookies”.
3. Restart your computer and check again your browser. This should work.