N/APosted on - 01/24/2012
I have installed Windows Server 2003 NOS (Network Operating System) in my new computer. Everything was properly installed except for the LAN driver. I think the problem may due to NOS and Motherboard compatibility. My motherboard is Intel DH61WW LG A 11 55 Mobo. They have told me that the motherboard has a built-in LAN card; so no need for me to purchase another one. If anybody knows how to fix this problem, please let me know. I will be thankful for all the help and support coming from you.
Motherboard Compatibility Problem with Network Operating System
The motherboard you have shown in the picture is not the Intel DH61WW. The Intel dh61ww is not a server board then why are you trying to install a Windows Server 2003 on it.
– That is why due to these drivers issues, Intel has a separate series of boards just to server the purpose of server boards.
– If you still want to look out for drivers then go to the Intel site from here and search the specific driver.
– Try updating your motherboard BIOS. It will surely help you out because maybe they have added few features to support Windows Server 2003
– You can also try installing Windows Server 2003 from another installation disk.
– You can also find the drivers by getting to know which Lan card model is integrated in your board then you can search for that model drivers over the internet.