N/APosted on - 06/24/2013
I have downloaded Microsoft SharePoint2013 for the presentation purposes but when I open the PowerPoint, an error message displays. I tried to reinstall this program so that I may fix this issue but still I can’t resolve so I need your help to demolish this error. Thanks.
The program can’t start because ppcore.dll is missing for your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 won’t start, says System Error
The error is because either the ppcore.dll is not present in the system or it is damaged.
The multiple solution to it are:
Solution 1: Reinstall programs from control panel
1) In Control Panel, Click 'Start'
2) Select 'Add/Remove Programs'.Choose the program from the list that needs to be uninstalled
3) Follow the uninstall wizard steps
4) Reinstall the program
Solution 2: Backup the windows registry and clear the registry
1) Click 'Start', 'Run'
2) Type 'regedit', click 'OK'
3) click 'File' menu, Select 'Export'
4) In the window select the location to store the file
5) In the 'Export Range' section, select 'All'
6) Type the baackup file name, Click 'Save'
7) To restore the registry, Open the registry editor
8) Click 'File' > 'Import'
9) Locate the backup file created
10) Open the backup file
11) Restart the computer after restore