N/APosted on - 07/17/2017
I like to use Microsoft Outlook as my email client. I have a good internet connection. Whenever I start my Outlook mail client, the Outlook 2010 goes offline and doesn’t show me online. Please help.
Microsoft Outlook 2010 Goes Offline After Starting
This problem occurs when you move into a new Wi-Fi network or resume internet connection after a very long period. To resolve this issue, please follow the steps given below.
1. Click send/receive tab. Define the send/receive groups.
2. Click the OK button.
3. Restart Outlook.
1. Go to your Outlook profile.
2. Using the Add button add a new profile.
3. Specify Outlook to use this profile.
4. Restart Outlook, and when it connects to the server, it will start working online.