N/APosted on - 07/10/2012
We have bought licenses for 15 Microsoft office Basic 2007 in our company. The installing language is only shown as Croatian. The employees are really finding it difficult to use it. How can I change the language to English? I also cannot install Office 2007 SP1 and SP2 language.
Any help will greatly be appreciated.
Microsoft Office 2007 Basic Only Displays Croatian Language
Here is the easy solution for you.
1. Go to start menu, the all programs and then select Microsoft Office Tool.
2. Here, you will find many options. Just find the language setting option.
3. Open it.
4. Find your existing language from the drop down list box.
5. Remove the selected language.
6. You can also change the language to English directly.
7. Set the modified language as a default setting.
8. Your job is done.
If you do not find the desired language (English) at that menu, then you have to download it and install it.
Thanks for your time.