N/APosted on - 09/12/2011
I am using Windows Vista. Now I am trying to install .net framework 3.5 but when I try to install .net framework in my system then I receive, role management tool error. Please any one tell me its solution how can I install .net framework 3.5 in my system. All error details are given below:
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Setup
You must use the Role Management Tool to install or configure Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Setup Error
You can install MS .NET Framework 3.5 using a role management tool as the error message ask you, and as long as you are using Windows 7 OS on your PC, may be there are a lot of tools that can help you but there is a simple built in solution that can help you without more effort. It will take less than 3 minutes to finish the process.
1. Open the "Start' menu and then open control Panel.
2. Find 'Program' or 'Add or remove programs icon.
3. on the left pane click 'Turn windows features on and off'
4. you will find some check boxes with some options, search for Microsoft .Net framework 3.5.1
5. Expand the plus sign beside it and make sure to check all check boxes under this option., then click 'ok'
This may take few seconds then a reboot may be essential to complete the steps.
Hope this solution helps you to solve your problem, don't hesitate to contact me when there is any question.