N/APosted on - 02/22/2015
I think I clicked on something I had no intention of clicking on in some websites and now it keeps on downloading some random websites that are fake and have suspicious .exe programs. I ran a malware detection tool and I have so far found more than 5 fake programs. Deleting them is of no use since they reappear the moment put on my browser. I do not know why my antivirus does not get rid of these viruses. Will these malware destroy my files? How can I get rid of it?
Malware makes my computer download fake websites
To remove the malware,
1. Disconnect your PC from the internet and enter in safe mode. (Do not use internet until you have to clean your PC)
2. Delete all the temporary files.
3. In the safe mode, run a virus scan.
4. Download Malware scanners which detect the malware present in your computer.
5. Perform scanning using Malware bytes.
Also to remove malware, download Microsoft Malicious software removal tool.
It is an anti malware utility that checks the computer infections and helps remove them.
When the process is complete it displays the report informing that the malware was detected and removed.