Mac and windows 7 file sharing.
Follow the given in MAC OS:
1. Open the System Preference, click on sharing and then click on the lock icon.
2. Now turn file sharing on, by checking the box.
3. Under shared folder, select the folder you want to share
4. Now in user section, change the user rights to read and write.
5. Now click on an option and check this option, “Share files and folders using SMB”. Also check the user name and enter password.
6. Note the IP on your MAC:
Follow the given in Windows 7
1. Open run and write the IP address of your MAC.
2. Enter the user name and password of Mac.
3. You can see the shared files.