N/APosted on - 04/25/2013
Good Day Everyone!
Do you know any bootable windows repair program for Windows 8? My Windows 8 desktop computer won’t boot and I tried to use the Automatic Repair in the Windows 8 Recovery Environment. After a couple of minutes of diagnosing my PC, it can’t repair the problem. I can’t able to start my computer and I don’t have the Windows Recovery Disk. Please help anyone. If you’re successful in using any windows repair program, please share it. I may still be able to recover my windows. Thanks.
Looking for Bootable Windows Repair Prog?
Hi Alex Whisler
Hope you are fine.
By reading your problem, i have a fantastic tip to share with you which can help you in recovering your windows.so follow these steps carefuly.
1. Start your lapi and press F8 while there is showing BIOS revision.
2. Select safe mode and hit enter.
3. It will open safe mode, then select windows and type cmd in search box and hit enter.
4. Type the command "rstrui,exe" and hit enter.
5. It may require administrator password if any.
5. It will open a recovery tool, just type the date which you think was time when your lapi was alright.
Restart you lapi and go To normal mode.Hope it will recover all the things which have been altered due to some reason including boot problem.