Logitech Webcam pro 9000 installation error
I have installed Logitech pro 9000 Webcam software on my Windows XP SP3. When I tried to install the latest version of this software, it displayed an error message “We were not able to install the software”. I uninstalled the software and again reinstall it but could not find any result.
I will really appreciate your suggestion.
We were not able to install the software.This could be due to any of the following issues :
- Not enough disk space. Be sure you have enough disk space on your computer to install this software.
- There is already another install in progress. Be sure that you are not trying to install other software at the same time.
- You do not have permission to install software on this computer. Log in as an administrator or check with your computer's administrator.
- Your installation media is damaged.There may be some missing file.You can download the latest software from Logic tech website and try the install again.
- You can also restart your computer and attempt the software installation again.