N/APosted on - 10/13/2016
It may happen that your thumbnails won’t refresh the way they should. Most of us set Google Chrome as default browser. We have to rely on new tab to open our favorites. How to open the localappdata Google Chrome user data, to refresh your browser.
Localappdata Google Chrome User Data To Refresh Your Web Browser.
How to reset the Google chrome:
1) Close your Chrome browser.
2) Press the Windows key and R key simultaneously.
3) Run dialog box will open.
4) Type %localappdata%GoogleChromeUseDataDefault and enter.
5) Select all the files and folders.
6) Press the Delete key and click on yes to delete them. Once deleted, reopen your browser.
You will see the thumbnails with broken camera images.