N/APosted on - 09/15/2012
Is there a way that I can link a yahoo account to my own email account? My son used to go online and I would like to know what's going on in his account without having to access it and I want to monitor his online activities. I need help regarding this matter. Thanks.
Link Yahoo Account to Another Email Account
I am not sure whether you can link your account to your son's account or not but you can monitor what he is doing on the internet. Yahoo parental controls is an effective way to monitor your son's account. Using yahoo parental controls you can do the following:
1. Restrict access to specific websites.
2. You can block a group of websites or you can even type the web addresses of websites that you want to restrict.
3. You can control the email account of your son to limit him from sending emails to people you do not want him to be with.
4. You can make a list of people that you want to restrict him from sending mails to.
5. You can even control who he talks to on yahoo messenger.
For more details visit – https://in.yahoo.com/?p=us.
Hope this information helps you.