N/APosted on - 06/09/2020
I use all the Microsoft Office applications except Microsoft Access because I think that it is not an appropriate tool for handling databased. That is why I need knowledge about the advantages of Microsoft Access.
Learning some of the advantages of Microsoft Access.
Microsoft Access is a very productive and complete application. It might seem difficult or useless in the beginning but it has many uses. Some of the advantages of Microsoft Access are the following:
- You can create Databases without much effort and in lesser time.
- Its programming language-VBA enables it to produce user-friendly applications.
- Databases created by Microsoft Access are highly adaptable.
- It contains various wizards to help you through each step.
- Data is stored in streamlined relational models.
- It provides high security like all other Office applications.