N/APosted on - 06/09/2017
Hi, I want to mention that I am not proficient in computer software. I want to install ad on server 2012, but I am having trouble doing that. The active directory won’t load on my PC. Please help.
Learn To Install Ad On Server 2012 Without Any Issues
You can set up and install ad on server 2012 without an existing active directory forest in your PC in the following steps:
- Open “Server Manager” from the Start Menu or taskbar.
- Select “Add Roles and Features” from the open dialog box.
- Choose “Role-based or Features-based installation” from the Installation Wizard menu and click “Next”.
- Select “Next” to choose the server roles tab and check the “Active Directory Domain Services” option.
- Click on “Add Features” from the new dialog box, and choose all optional features that are required for installation.
- Click on “Next.” In the “Confirm Installation Selections” screen, click on “Install.”
This is a step-by-step process.So contact your customer support or authorized PC dealer and ask them to provide you with the setup. That might help as well.