N/APosted on - 06/09/2017
Hello, when I try to open my MS Word 2013, a Microsoft Word 2013 error displays on the screen that shows that my application stopped working. Here is the event log of the error. Please help and thanks in advance.
Learn To Fix Microsoft Word 2013 Error With Bluetooth Add-on
Hi, it seems that your Microsoft Word 2013 error is probably due to your Bluetooth Add-in in MS Word. Please update your Bluetooth driver using the following steps:
- Open “Device Manager” from the Start Menu.
- Locate your Bluetooth driver from the drop-down list of “My Devices.”
- Right-click on your Bluetooth device and select “Update Drivers.”
If this issue isn’t resolved, then you may have to remove the Add-in from MS Word. Follow these steps:
- Select “File” menu and click on “Options.”
- Select “Add-Ins” and look for your Bluetooth add-in.
- Disable the add-in.