N/APosted on - 07/28/2016
Hi. I am working in a software company. I have just come across this latest home and business 2013 office, and I would like to install it on my PC. Can you please help me with the system requirements and the instructions to install it? Thanks in advance.
Learn How To Install Home And Business 2013 Office
Hi. The software requirements of home and business 2013 office are-
• 1 Gigabyte RAM memory for 32-bit and 2 Gigabyte RAM memory for 64-bit
• .NET version 3.4, 4.0 and 4.5 should be installed
• IE 8, 9 and 10 and Google Chrome 17.x and above supported
• 3 Gigabyte space should be present in the hard disk The steps for installing the software include-
1) After you download the software, a user account control window will appear where you need to give the permission for the installation by clicking on yes
2) MS Office 2010 will start with the extraction of files
3) If you already have an account In hotmail or Outlook, then log in the account or else create an account on the MS website
4) Then, enter the product key and after it is validated, select continue
5) Go through the terms and conditions as mentioned in the license and click on “I accept the terms of this agreement” and select continue
6) Click on install now option to start the installation procedure
7) After it completes, select close option
8) To begin working with MS Office 2013, go to start, then all programs, and then click on MS Office 2013
9) A dialogue box will appear wherein, you need to click on use recommended settings and click on OK to continue
10) After you are asked if you want to allow MS Update to make changes to your PC, click on yes to save the settings. You can now start using MS Office.
Hope we helped.