N/APosted on - 06/08/2017
Hello experts! I am 11 years old and a mere beginner to Microsoft Office. I just wanted to know some basic Microsoft Office features. Kindly provide me with an overview of the MS Office package. Thanks in advance!
Learn About Microsoft Office Features And Some Other Basic Information.
The most important features provided by Microsoft Office package are discussed below:
- Word: Microsoft word consists of a word processor. It can process text, images etc. It provides various data manipulation and processing tools.
- Excel: Microsoft Excel consists of spreadsheets. Basically assists the user to present the data into tabular and systematic format. It also contains several related tools for help.
- PowerPoint: Microsoft PowerPoint is basically used to prepare presentations. These presentations can be in the form of slideshows. The files in PowerPoint can contain text, graphics, images, animations etc.
- Access: Microsoft Access is a database management component. It is used by institutions, banks, railways or similar organisations, to systematize and manage their huge and varied data. It is an efficient software which provides various tools to manage and manipulate the data.
- Outlook: Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager. It is mostly used as an e-mail application but also has a task manager, calendar and much more.
- OneNote: OneNote acts as your scratch pad. It means that you can take notes in any format. You can take text notes, images, drawings, screenshots etc.