N/APosted on - 06/20/2019
I was working on my laptop last night and suddenly I pressed on some buttons and the screen rotated anti-clockwise. All the colors are also mixed. I have tried many things but nothing works. What should I do?
Laptop’s Screen Rotated Anti-clockwise Issue
You must have pressed a hotkey by mistake. Follow the simple steps –
1. Right click on the desktop.
2. Look for graphics options and then into the rotation menu look for 0degrees option. Click it and the screen will return to a normal state.
3. If the option is unavailable then open your graphics suite software and look for the option there. And go to the color menu and set it to default.
4. If the problem continues even when it is 0 degrees, then look for the monitor properties on a desktop computer.
5. Still, after following the steps the problems continues then check the cable there is a possibility that it might be damaged.