Laptop Or Desktop
This decision depends on all sorts of things ranging from budget to space in your house.
- If you are on a budget and also wants to have a great performing PC, then go for a desktop.
- If you don’t have enough space in your house for a desktop, then go for laptop because for a desktop you should at least need half of your bedroom space.
- If you only use it for coding, then buy a laptop.
- If you are a video editor, music producer then go for a desktop setup.
- If you want PC just for playing games other than the normal usage, then you can choose between the two depending upon your budget.
- If this is your first PC, then you should go for a laptop.
So the thing you should always remember is:
It is portable. You can easily carry it anywhere.
If you want to have a PC with good performance, then this might get a little expensive than the desktop.
It is not portable.
But you can make a high performing PC setup at a lower price range.