N/APosted on - 07/01/2014
I am trying to install Oracle 8i on Windows Server 2008 and after completing the installation, I got an error 'jrew.exe has stopped working'. I'm thinking it might be a compatibility issue. Does anybody know if the 8i database server works on Win Server 2003? Any help here is greatly appreciated.
‘jrew.exe has stopped working’ error after installing Oracle 8i
Advanced PC User Solution
1) Start your PC and log on as administrator.
2) Click Start button at that time select All Program, Accessories, System Tool, then click System Restore.
3) In new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" selection then click Next
4) Select the maximum recent system restore point from "On this list, click a restore point" list, then click Next
5) Tick Next on confirmation window.
6) Restart the computer after the restoration is over.