N/APosted on - 02/02/2015
I was at a party last weekend where a few girls kept taking my iPhone 6 in another room. Now days later I am seeing charges to my credit card but no new apps or music has been added to my phone. Could they have used my account to purchase music for their phone? Can you dispute charges after a couple days?
Is it Possible To Get Your iTunes Account Hacked?
It is possible to hack not just your ITunes account, just by simply answering few questions over internet that you’ll never recognize that it’ stealing information about you and your account.
1. Always remember to secure your ITunes account information.
2. Secure also your credit card information. Call your bank, self-inquiry must be conducted, ask about the purchase date, item details, and location it was used.
3. Recreate or make a duplicate copy of your ITunes account. Transfer all information, data, and files to lyour new ITunes account.
4. You can install software in your computer or IPhones that can prevent stealing information about you.
5. Best thing to do last is awareness. Being aware now that this can happen to any of us, this is a lesson that we can share and set as our guidelines next time.