N/APosted on - 10/17/2016
Interviews decide our career start. It is the key position to be cracked for a settled life. For fresher’s it is important to know what the company expectations are. State it help desk interview technical questions and answers?
It Help Desk Interview Technical Questions And Answers
HELP DESK PERSONNEL
The work is to customer support service for the company.
The person must have the capability to troubleshoot technical problems and give the solutions.
Experience in solving technical problems using help desk procedures will benefit if you are applying for this job.
Having system knowledge and updates is beneficial.
Have the knowledge about basic operations of software and hardware.
SOME OF THE QUESTIONS FOR THE JOB INTERVIEWS ARE STATED BELOW:
1) Are you a hands-on type person? Why do you think so?
2) From where were you informed about or company and product?
3) Do you use our products or any similar ones?
4) How much time you spend on a call typically?
5) Have you ever dealt with warranty and service centers?
1) Describe your interpersonal communication skills/
2) Have your ever dealt with a difficult customer? How did you handle the situation?
3) Have you ever not been able to solve a technical issue?
4) Have you ever made a customer angry?
5) Has a situation ever occurred where you could not solve a help desk call?
6) Are you organized?
7) If a call is taking too long, what will you do?
1) Have you ever worked with the help desk team?
2) Would you prefer individual approach or team one?
3) Describe a situation where you solved a problem with a team. Was it satisfactory?
These questions test your basic problem solving ability.
It focuses on your self-motivation ability.
Have the technical knowledge along with customer service skills.