N/APosted on - 07/17/2013
Today, I was installing java application to the directory C:/but during the installation I realized to install it on directory G:/ and cancel it. I reinstalled this application but an error message appeared. How can I remove this internal error? Help me with proper solution. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks for this.
Internal error 2753. IPAHandler.exe.792D2911_340A_4669_93D8_A38422
Internal error 2753 occurred while tried to reinstall
The error has occurred because of an incomplete installation of the applications in the system.
Follow the below steps to resolve the error:
1) Start the computer and log on as ‘System Administrator’
2) Click ‘Start’ button, select ‘All Programs’ – > ‘Accessories’ – > ‘System Tools’ .Click ‘System Restore’
3) Select ‘Restore my computer to an earlier time’ option, Click ‘Next’
4) Select the most recent post from the ‘On this list, click a restore point’ list, then Click ‘Next’
5) Restart the system when restoration is finished