N/APosted on - 09/23/2016
MySQL is a database that can be installed on Windows 7. It is installed in those computers that will be used as a development box. How is the process of installing MySQL on windows 7 done?
Installing Mysql On Windows 7 To Use PC As A Development Box.
1) Go to MySQL downloads page. Click on download button.
2) On the next page choose the type of installer you prefer and press download.
3) When you are prompted to login, click on the link below stating No thanks, just start my download.
1) Go to the welcome page and click on Install MySQL products.
2) Accept the license agreement.
3) Choose the custom setup to decide the packages you want to install.
4) Go to select products and features page and select the version according to your preference.
5) Open check requirements page, install the things you want by clicking execute button. When done, press next.
6) In the installation page, press ‘execute’ to start the download.
7) Press next to start the installation.