N/APosted on - 09/22/2016
Verizon internet security suite is advanced protection software that protects you from online crimes. It saves you on Facebook, twitter and other social media. It even protects our computer against viruses, blocks the harmful websites, and protects us as well as the kids online. You can find your lost phone through this product. How to install Verizon internet security suite?
Install Verizon Internet Security Suite To Be Protected Online.
Verizon internet security suite is a McAfee product. It has many features like protection of your computer from infections, spam emails, data wiping from your device when stolen etc.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR INSTALLATION:
1) The PC must be IBM compatible.
2) The processor should be 1 GHz or higher.
3) Free disk space of 500 MB or more.
4) RAM of 512MB or more.
5) Any web browser.
6) Internet connection must be strong.
INSTALL VERIZON INTERENET SECURITY
1) Download the software from www.verizon.com .
2) Login to my Verizon.
3) Go to select my services and then click Internet security services.
4) Select manage from the broadband essentials and extras management tab.
5) Press ‘download’.
6) Run the extension.
7) When a message is displayed, install the software.
8) Wait till the process is complete and then click done.
9) Restarting your PC will start the security service.
10) Go to your desktop screen and double-click on V-icon.
11) For family protection, click on the icon present in the desktop screen.
12) Go to the web browser and enable SiteAdvisor toolbar.
If you have issues while downloading and installing the software, go to Verizon support.