N/APosted on - 09/22/2016
Every operating system has a start menu. But not everyone knows that we can create our own start button in Windows 8. You can add the features and the applications according to your convenience. How to install start button windows 8?
Install Start Button Windows 8 To Get The Classic Look.
1) In the desktop, right-click and select New toolbar.
2) In the window, write programs in the choose field.
3) Click the Select folder button and a programs tool will appear on the desktop.
4) Right-click the tool and select lock the taskbar.
5) Drag and drop the tool in the side of start menu.
6) Not all the programs are included in this toolbar. You need t add them manually.