N/APosted on - 06/28/2020
Hi. I’m a non-IT person, and I have to Connect to WSUS Server. But I’m not able to connect it. Please tell me How to connect to the WSUS Server? Reply as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
I’m Here To Grab Some Knowledge How To Connect To The WSUS Server?
Hi. WSUS Stands for Windows Server Update Service. So, how to connect to WSUS Server is mentioned below:
- Firstly, log in to the Admin Console.
- Then, as an appliance domain administrator, log on to the VMM virtual machine.
- Now, the configuration wizard should be launched.
- Then, you have to select the upstream server. When you the Choose Upstream Serverpage (WSUS configuration wizard), you have select how WSUS on the Virtual Machine Management node and the upstream server will be connected.
- After that, the proxy server should be specified. And if the server requires a proxy server to access Microsoft Update, then you have to set up the proxy server settings; if not, select next.
- Now, start connecting. On the next page, you have to choose languages.
- Choose Download updates in language. Choose English.
- Now, select products.Then select the classifications. Then you have to set up the synchronization. Choose Synchronize Manually.
- In last, start initial synchronization. Choose to Begin initial synchronization.
- Click Finish.