N/APosted on - 07/15/2020
Hi. I’m a non-IT Person and I’m using the Dell Latitude D630. Due to some reasons, I have to remove the Dell Latitude D630 Hard Drive. Please tell me how to remove Dell Latitude D630 Hard Drive. Reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
I’m Here To Grab Some Knowledge About The Dell Latitude D630 Hard Drive
Hey. Follow the given steps to remove the Dell Latitude D630 Hard Drive:
1) Firstly, to the left and the right, slide the battery latches of your Dell D360.
2) Now, after sliding the battery down, lift it out of the system.
3) Then, you have to unscrew the two 3mm x 3mm screws of the hard drive.
4) After that, bring out the hard drive of the Dell D360.
5) In last, removing the caddy, just unscrew the 3mm x 3mm hard drive screw of the caddy.