N/APosted on - 07/15/2020
Hello. I’m using Dell Inspiron for a very long time. And now due to some issues I want to Factory Restore my Dell Inspiron. Please tell me the steps for Dell Inspiron Factory Restore. Reply me as soon as possible. Thank you.
I’m Here To Grab Some Knowledge About The Dell Inspiron Factory Restore
Hi. Follow the given steps for Dell Inspiron Factory Restore:
1. After, turning your system on. Press “F8” until you see the menu of Advanced Boot Options on the screen.
2. Then, press the “Down Arrow” for selecting Repair Your Computer on the Advanced Boot Options menu. Press “Enter”.
3. Now, choose the language settings. Click Next.
4. As a user Log in, who has administrative credentials, click OK.
5. Now, select Dell Factory Image Restore.
6. Then, click next.
7. Choose yes, reformat hard drive and restore system software (factory condition checkbox).
8. In last, click Finish to restart the system, when the restore operation is completed on the system.