N/APosted on - 07/28/2013
I am using ICE software and the following error occurred while verifying license. I searched about it and found that this software uses the Mac address of the machine which is installed on as a ‘unique identifier’.
I don’t know how to solve this issue so I extremely need your help to fix this issue immediately.
I would be grateful to you. Thanks in advance.
An error occurred while verifying your license: The license unique
Identifier does not appear to be valid.
ICE software has encountered with an error occurred while verifying license
The MAC address of the machine can change if the ICE software is running on a virtual machine that has acquired a new Mac address which may happen after a virtual machine is re-booted.
You need to re-activate the ICE software. Perform the below steps:
1. Logon to Facilities Manager
2. Select Administration > Select Customers
4. Select the customers primary site
5. On the Site Details page, select the Information Collection Engine tab
6. Click the Remove License button
7. Click OK on the confirmation window