N/APosted on - 06/06/2020
Hello. I’m a non-IT Person, and I want to calculate the distance between two points through google maps. Please tell me the procedure for google maps to calculate distance. Reply to me ASAP. Thanks in advance.
I want to know about google maps calculate distance.
Hello. Follow the given steps for google maps calculate distance on your computer/laptop:
- Firstly, open Google Maps.
- Then, go through the starting point.
- Now, select Measure distance.
- After that, to create a path to measure, click anywhere on the map. Click on any other point on the map, to add another point.
- You’ll be able to see the total distance in miles (mi) as well as in kilometers (km).
.Follow the given steps for google maps calculate distance on your mobile handset:
- To add the first point, open the Google Maps app. select and hold anywhere on the google map. Click on the name of the place. Then on that page, choose Measure distance.
- To choose the next point, move the map by that crosshairs will be on the next point. Click on Add.
- You’ll be able to see the total distance in miles (mi)/kilometers (km).