N/APosted on - 06/06/2020
By mistake, I have deleted google chrome history. I want to recover the history of google chrome, as it is important for me. Please help me with google chrome history recovery. Reply to me ASAP. Thank you.
I want to do google chrome history recovery.
Hello. Given below are the steps you can follow to google chrome history recovery:
1) Firstly, press “Windows + R” keys and go through ‘cmd’.
2) Then you will see Command Prompt, type “ipconfig” in it.
3) The demonstration of websites (you visited) will be shown up there.
This method has a limitation that particular pages you accessed will not be displayed (only domains will be seen).
Here is another solution for google chrome history recovery:
1) Firstly, go through Google Chrome location.
2) Then, select the User Data folder. Now, from the menu, click on the “Restore previous versions” option.
3) In last, select the desired version. Finish with clicking on the Restore button.
If the “Restore previous versions” option is not available, then you are not able to recover.