N/APosted on - 06/20/2012
I am suddenly having trouble using eSync (by Ektron). It seems to have stopped working when I got this "System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel" error message from .NET:
What does the error mean? How do I fix it?
I thank you in advance.
The communication object, System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel, cannot be used for
communication because it is in the Faulted state.
Synchronization Has Failed
Synchronization Was Canceled
I’m having trouble using eSync.
I am not sure what is the exact cause of this error to happen. However, you may try performing this solution in order to resolve this problem. Please refer the following steps given below
1. First and foremost, please reload all services.
2. Then,please verify that all licenses have been installed properly and they are all valid.
3. Next, please make sure the certificates are installed correctly.
4. After that, please make certain that the WSPath is free of error and accessible.
5. Finally, distinguish between the Encoded Value setting in the web config with the value saved in the Ektron Service config.
I hope this little information will benefit you.