N/APosted on - 11/04/2012
I got a problem with software to format logical drive. I downloaded those software related to this but got a compatibility issue, my current operating system is windows vista.
The operating system cannot allow the installation process for compatibility reasons.
I need some advice.
I got a problem with software to format logical drive.
Hi Jessica Allen,
You want to format your system's logical drive. You can do that without using any software. I would like to tell you these two techniques of formatting and deleting logical drives of your system.
1. Click on Start Button and Type RUN, hit enter.
2. Then Type CMD on a run, hit enter.
3. Now you are in Command Prompt, Type Command FORMAT 'Driver Letter', For Ex: FORMAT D:, it will format your D Driver.
1. Right Click on My Computer, Select Manage.
2. Then Click on Disk Management in Bottom left side of Manage Screen.
3. Now you will see your system's primary and logical drives and their information.
4. You cannot format your primary drive, Right Click on the drive which you want to format.
5. Then Click on format. Then select a Quick Format and Click Ok. The drive will format in a minute.