N/APosted on - 05/22/2013
Hi there. I just installed McAfee Total Protection 2013 and Endpoint Encryption on my Windows 7 64 bit desktop. My problem is, I forgot my password and I could not access my desktop. How do I get or recover my McAfee encryption code of the day? Thanks guys.
I forgot my McAfee encryption code of the day
You can recover this problem and can obtain the code of the day from the McAfee Service Portal: Please follow this steps:
1. Go to https://mysupport.mcafee.com.
2. Login with your registered account Username and Password.
NOTE: If you do not have an registered account, click New User and supply the required information, including your Grant Number, to create a new account.
3. On the main page under Additional Services, click Obtain Endpoint Encryption Code of the Day.
4. Select the appropriate reason for obtaining the code and click Next:
o I need to repair a 92h error
o I need to repair an INT 13h error
o I want to perform a manual removal
o I want to perform an Emergency Boot
o Other: Please Specify
5. Read the Terms and Description. To agree and continue, click Next.
6. On the next page, you see the Code of the Day and links to related KnowledgeBase articles or product documentation.
7. After you obtain the Code of the Day or using the provided document links, click Close Window.