N/APosted on - 12/09/2012
I had upgraded my laptop's Operating System from windows XP to windows 7 home edition. There was no problem and I had installed all the necessary applications and drivers for it. Everything was working fine until yesterday I couldn't access the yahoo search engine windows 7 on the unit installed in it. even the other search engine wouldn't work such as Google. is it because of the newly installed OS? I had followed the directions accurately and my laptop is window 7 compatible. what was the reason and how to fix it?
I cannot access yahoo search engine windows 7
First of fall check your internet connection Is that working fine. If its working fine then the explorer which you are using remove it and download and then install again. If the problem persists follow these steps.
1. On the keyboard there will be a windows logo key near to your space bar press it. Windows logo key + R.
2. Click on start and then in search folder type regedit and hit the enter button.
3. Find subkey of registry. It will be like this HKEY_CURRENT_USERSsoftwareMicrosoft……..
4. Single click on it and press delete button or right click and delete.
5. Make your computer to restart again
Hopefully it will solve your problem.