N/APosted on - 10/19/2012
How to use a google chrome cache manager? As I viewed my google chrome browser, it seems like there are so many websites that I already visited and causes me some problem in loading specific website pages. I want to clean up the browser using google chrome cache manager. Give me some ways on how to use it properly and explain some important details or security measurements. Thank you.
How to use a Google chrome cache manager?
You can clear the cache of your chrome browser by following steps:
1. From the main menu select “Settings”
2. Select “Show Advance Settings”
3. Click on “Clear Browsing Data”
4. A pop up will be visible showing the list of options
5. Select the option you want to clear
6. Click ok.
You should clear all the saved passwords for keeping in view the privacy. I hope this information will help you. Thank you