N/APosted on - 11/22/2013
When the battery of my Samsung Galay Note II drops, my device will start encountering issues such as, the screen becomes brighter and darker, the network will be disabled from time to time, and my phone will suddenly turns off. When I turn it on again, the battery will drop more. I just want to make sure that this is an issue with my battery and not on my device itself before I purchase a new one.
How to Under volt the Galaxy Note II?
Here I am to provide you with proper solution or option for you to solve this problem.
Part 1 (Root your phone)
1. Visit T-Mobile site. There, you should download the required file.
2. You should unzip the downloaded file.
3. The Samsung driver is a priority for you to download.
4. Then, Odin program should be downloaded also, then extract it like always.
5. Shut down your phone.
6. Power on your phone by turning the volume down, home button and power button.
7. Press the volume up button.
8. Plug your phone to computer via USB cable.
9. Click on Odin.
10. Select PDA to select the needed file.
11. Be patient until it complete.
Part 2 (Highlight on the Custom Recovery Image)
Part 3 (Highlight on the Custom Kernel)