N/APosted on - 10/23/2017
I want to transfer the active directory rid master between two different windows server. Please provide me steps to transfer these between windows server 2003 to windows server 2012.
How To Transfer Active Directory Rid Master Between Two Different Windows Server?
There are basically 6 steps for doing so.
- First being an administrator, login into Windows 2012.
- Select server manager, then click on tools and choose Active directory and User computers.
- In MMC click on operation masters under the domain name.
- In the next window, different roles master will appear. Under the RDI click on change.
- Click on yes.
- Once you confirm it, you can see the change in the RID role holder.