N/APosted on - 06/30/2020
Hi, I recently installed Windows Vista operating system. After a few days, I made some changes inside. Lately, my system is having issues and is tripping back and forth between the logo screens. Can anyone help me on how to restore the system settings using Windows error recovery vista operating system?
How To Restore System Settings Using “Windows Error Recovery Vista” Operating System Wizard?
Hello, you can do the restoration using Windows error recovery vista operating system wizard, all you would need is CD/DVD, which is used by a technician. You can also use some software or command prompt to solve this issue. But for simple recovery, you can use the Last Known Good Configuration (Advanced) (LKGC) or Startup Repair. Let me share how this process works.
1. First, restart your computer.
2. Press function key F8 until you see the boot (BIOS) option page. It takes seconds to load this page before it goes into the system.
3. Now use arrow key and select “Last Known Good Configuration (Advanced)” and press “Enter”.
4. Now Windows will reboot your system.
5. You can also select options as Repair your computer or Startup Repair if this option is available.
6. If you have a recovery CD/DVD, install it, and press F8 to run the CD through the boot options page. Then reinstall the system.