N/APosted on - 09/19/2020
Hello, I have been using Microsoft Outlook for so many days, recently I’m facing an error 0x80040115 outlook 2010 in outlook. I’m not able to receive or send emails. Please help me with the issue. Thank you
How To Resolve 0x80040115 Outlook 2010 Error?
Hello, learners worried about fixing an error? Don’t worry if there is a problem, it has a solution too. They Encountered 0x80040115 outlook 2010 error in outlook while trying to send or receive mails.
The cause of the error can be the size of the PST file, wrong installation of outlook, server issues, and damaged PST files; follow the below methods to fix it.
Clear DNS cache using the command prompt.
- Step 1: Open command prompt.
- Step 2: Run it as an administrator.
- Step 3: Type ipconfig/flushdns.
- Step 4: After clearing the cache, you will receive a message like “successfully flushed the DNS server resolver cache.” Close command prompt.
Using Microsoft Outlook’s safe mode to fix the error.
- Hold Windows Key + R; this will open run dialogue box.
- Enter “Outlook/safe” into the Run dialog box and click on Ok.
- Now, in outlook, go to file -> options, then remove the add-ins of third parties.
- Hold windows key + x, click on apps, and features, locate outlook.
- In outlook, click modify.
- In the next prompt, select quick or online repair, you can choose any one of them. Click on the repair.