N/APosted on - 04/07/2017
I have Windows 7 64-bit installation on my system. I am trying to get an Update KB2718704 from the Windows Updates, but it gives an error windows update error code 8007371b, every time I try to update it.
If anyone knows how can I update without any error, please reply.
How To Remove Windows Update Error Code 8007371b Error?
Just follow these few simple steps, and your problem will not exist anymore.
- Click on Start.
- In the search box, type cmd and when it appears, right-click on cmd.
- Click on “Run as Administrator.”
- Now, in the cmd window, type this: Dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth and press enter.
- In case the command prompt in return shows store corruption, then type Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and again press “Enter.”
- Now, try to run the Windows Updates again and check if the problem is still there.