N/APosted on - 06/20/2019
I find the Windows lock screen to be very annoying. Once we boot the system, we have to perform one additional click to be able to enter the password. Is it possible to remove/disable the Windows lock screen in Windows 10 or is it impossible to do so?
How To Remove/disable The Windows Lock Screen In Windows 10
A lot of people find the Windows 10 lock screen annoying, a feature that it inherited from Windows 8. However, it is possible to disable the Windows lock screen, but it is hidden deep within the settings. Use the steps that follow to disable the lock screen:
- Open Run by pressing Win+R and type msc and click enter.
- The Local Group Policy Window will now open. Expand the Computer Configuration folder and then Administrative Templates.
- Enter Control Panel and then Personalization.
- In the Personalization folder, you will find Do Not Display The Lockscreen
- Double click the option and configure it as Enabled.