N/APosted on - 06/15/2020
I have been facing the 405 error method not allowed on my website. I got the same error a few days back, but it got automatically resolved in a couple of hours. This time too, I waited for a couple of hours, but now it’s been more than five hours, and the problem is persisting. How to fix this error?
How To Fix The 405 Error Method Not Allowed?
There are many causes for the 405 error method not allowed. Make sure that you check all of the given ways to fix the error:
1) Go through the code of your website and make sure if it is working and that it does not have any mistakes. If you see any bugs, remove them.
2) Make sure that you have typed the correct URL of the website. It may seem simple, but it is better to cross-check.
3) The error may have occurred due to the installation of new plugins, themes, and extensions. So, it would be better if you uninstall New Plugins, Themes, and Extensions.
4) We always keep on upgrading our websites using different Modules for various reasons. Sometimes, it may happen that the error may have occurred due to the installation of upgrades. Uninstalling or removing them may fix the error.
5) Check the database of your website to see if the extension or any other plugin has modified the database. Checking of the database is to be done manually or by the developer.