N/APosted on - 10/08/2020
Hello, experts. I tried to open and activate the MS Office 365 on my Windows PC, but it resulted in failure and displayed the 0x80072efd office 365 activation error on my screen. Help me to resolve the activation error. Thank you.
How To Fix The 0x80072efd Office 365 Activation Error?
Hello, learners. The 0x80072efd office 365 activation error occurs while trying to activate MS Office 365 on your system. The error message appears because of the Windows firewall or if the files of previously installed are present, in your system. Follow the below-mentioned methods to fix it.
Removing previous versions files.
• Hold Windows key + R; it opens a run dialog box.
• Next, type “appwiz.cpl” and hit ok.
• Next, check for older versions, and if they are present remove them.
• Restart your PC.
Disable the Windows firewall.
• Go to the control panel.
• Search and Click on the system& security option.
• Go to the Windows firewall.
• Search for windows firewall on or off option and click on it.
• Next, go to public/private networks.
• Enable turn off windows firewall option in a private network.
• Click ok.