N/APosted on - 07/27/2019
Today I came back from work and opened chrome, but because of something I’m facing error 102 connection refused problem. I didn’t do anything other than some google searches the day before. Help me solve this problem.
How To Fix Error 102 Connection Refused Problem
I hope the solutions will help you. But before that, I’ll tell you some of the reason so that you can avoid this problem in the future.
So, the error code 102 can be caused by the following things:
- Faulty internet connection.
- Fault in the browser settings.
- Malware issue.
- Incorrect Windows firewall settings.
Some of the solutions that you can try:
- Try browsing on a different browser. If it works, then you can try clearing the cache files from your chrome and changing all the settings to default.
- If every browser pops-up with this error, try checking the internet connection.
- Try scanning your PC using an antivirus to check whether any of the malware are responsible for this issue or not.
- Go to Windows firewall panel and make sure that chrome has public accessibility.