N/APosted on - 06/22/2019
I’ve recently found that my disk space is full. I’ve deleted all unnecessary files but that made only a minor change. I also noticed a lot of duplicate files I found myself, compared and deleted but that is taking a lot of time and effort. I don’t want to lose important data. What can I do?
How To Delete Duplicate Files
It’s near to impossible to be able to find all the repeated files and delete them without causing an error. Duplicate File Finding software like Duplicate cleaner can help in such cases:
1. Download the software from the official website
2. Install it in your device.
3. When the sofware opens, click on the New Search option.
4. You’ll see this screen where you can select the criteria for your scan. Choose the criteria and click on “Scan Now”.
5. You’d now have to select the folders you want to scan. Drag them in your workboard and click on “Scan Now”
6. Scanning will start.
7. Time elapsed in scanning would be according to the size of folders.
8. In the end, there would be a report showing the number of duplicate files providing you with an option to delete them.