N/APosted on - 06/02/2017
Hi! I am a graphics designer and so, I need to view the designs in a much larger area of screen, and even sometimes I had to see the same picture side-by-side on two monitors. It gets a lot tedious to transfer the images. Can anyone know some better way on how to connect multiple monitors to PC?
How To Connect Multiple Monitors To PC On Windows And Mac?
You can set up dual monitors on a single computer by the following ways:
1. On Windows PC
• Check your ports: Your computer may have one of the following ports at the back of the CPU. These includes: VGA, DVI, HDMI, and Display Ports. For best configuration, use the same connectors for multiple monitor setups.
• Look for an open port on your PC and attach the second monitor to that port. Check its compatibility with the installed graphics card and motherboard.
• Follow the monitor setup wizard and choose to either mirror or extend the desktop. The Window will open up automatically when you plug in the monitor.
• For manual set-up: Right-click on desktop > Properties/Personalize > Display Settings. Select the second monitor and alter the options according to your choice.
2. On Mac Operating System-
• Connect your second monitor to the available video connector.
• If the display prompts automatically, choose and save your preferred settings.
• You can also adjust the settings manually by clicking on Apple menu > System Preferences > Display tool.